Terms & Conditions
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. 3 Foot Tall makes no
representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, 3 Foot Tall does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
3 Foot Tall will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the
contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business
relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if 3 Foot Tall has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or
limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit 3 Foot Tall's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by 3 Foot Tall's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of 3 Foot Tall; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for 3 Foot Tall to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, 3 Foot Tall and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material
on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or any material from the website for your own personal
use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions or contained within the materials.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability
or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any
unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of
(or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining,
data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without 3 Foot Tall's express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. 3 Foot Tall reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this
website, or indeed this entire website, at 3 Foot Tall's discretion.
If 3 Foot Tall provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other
content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
3 Foot Tall may disable your user ID and password in [NAME'S] sole discretion without notice or explanation.
3 Foot Tall may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of
this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page
regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
3 Foot Tall may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with 3 Foot Tall's rights and/or obligations under these terms and
conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or
unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful
or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue
These terms and conditions, together with any documents contained in distributed materials constitute the entire agreement
between you and 3 Foot Tall in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of
your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating
to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.